TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You should read these terms and conditions of use before using the BitcoGate Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions or Disclaimers, you are not authorized to use the Site and your sole remedy is to cease using the Site immediately
This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
You understand and conform to the specific guidelines and policies in place.
You have read and understood that "Spamming" and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow BitcoGate participant other than that of the interest for BitcoGate will be considered as grounds for "Immediate" account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spill over, new sign-ups as well as donations.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within BitcoGate, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
- Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding BitcoGate. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form.
- Please include the entire spam email with headers.
- If any member is caught with more than 5 accounts, will result in immediate suspension of the user accounts found to be in violation of this rule